Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Whee.

My very first meme.
Whee.

(wait, it IS pronounced “mee”, right?)

From the un-tagged:

1) I have to make sure the page I’m reading in a novel is perfectly clean before I turn the page. Sometimes this means wiping it multiple times with my hand (or in extreme cases, a cloth or tissue) to ensure no dust or dirt particles are on it before I continue my reading.

2) I fuss obsessively about not missing a page in a book or magazine, so I always check the page number of where I’m at and the page number of the post-page flip.

3) Pertaining to the point above, the page number I fuss over must ALWAYS be the even number, so I have to look at, for example, page 20, then continue to page 22 to ensure I don’t miss anything.

4) When I turn in for the night, all doors in the room have to be closed and locked, all curtains drawn, closets and drawers closed and every lock quadruple checked in a specific, systematic sequence.

5) I can’t find my way around Orchard Road or any civilised area but am otherwise fairly competent everywhere else.

6) My bolster has a “head” and a “tail”. No matter what casing it’s currently in, the “head” and “tail” positions are absolutely, completely, totally inviolable.