Friday, September 01, 2006

Some Clips....

Ok, had some media files lying around and just thought I’d put a few of them up.

Both are ad-related and come courtesy of GJL.


1) Neil French for the World Press Awards



2) A viral on call for entries for the CCA

This is a spoof of an ad that ran a while back, about putting a piece of paper under the leg of the table at this chicken rice place (you can actually see the paper under the table leg in the ad). If I’m not mistaken the ad got a lot of flak, ‘cause, well, it was a scam. Blatant through and through. Then again, there’s little difference between a blatant scam and a subtle scam.

The chicken rice ad was done by Ball Partnerships, I think. Would appreciate any clarification on this and/or a copy of the ad in question.