AHH! Blinded!
I recently managed to catch Paris Hilton’s new music video “The Stars Are Blind” and can’t help but wonder if it’s just me or does the guy look REALLY bored?
For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, it’s basically 3mins plus of Paris trying to look sultry in a bikini while she drapes and rubs herself against a Fabio wannabe who looks like he’s planning his grocery list in his head. Oh, and her lip-synching is so off it’s not funny either.
Now, I’m usually not into Paris-bashing, and I really have no gripes or complaints against her (not that I’m a fan-boy either). Quite simply put, I really just don’t care either way where she’s concerned. That being said, I think she should stick to endorsing burgers:
Oh, all right. Here’s the original:
For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, it’s basically 3mins plus of Paris trying to look sultry in a bikini while she drapes and rubs herself against a Fabio wannabe who looks like he’s planning his grocery list in his head. Oh, and her lip-synching is so off it’s not funny either.
Now, I’m usually not into Paris-bashing, and I really have no gripes or complaints against her (not that I’m a fan-boy either). Quite simply put, I really just don’t care either way where she’s concerned. That being said, I think she should stick to endorsing burgers:
Oh, all right. Here’s the original: