Sick Again….
Liam! I’ll be your best customer!
Cannot get sick. Need to fulfill by role as shopping bag carrier when in Bangkok with NDR. NDR…when typed in all uppercase looks like an acronym for some covert government agency. National Defense Research. Not Done Ranting. Ya know, that kinda thing.
Yeah, anyhoos. Bangkok. Believe it or not, it’ll be my first time there. Hope I don’t get lost in chatuchat or however it’s spelt (I checked it up just now, but I forgot…). I mean, seeing as how I can get lost in Orchard Road, a huge ass flea market is….well….a huge ass flea market.
Been trying to read up a little on the city, so I know what to expect, where I wanna go and such. The first URL I hit gave me a whole list of “Do NOT get conned by this” and “If they ask you for ____ say ____” and stuff like that.
Wait….Thailand….Bangkok….I have GOTTA see if I can score a few packets of krongtips there! No way in HELL will I let NDR smoke ‘em though. To be reserved especially for Liam. His lungs I don’t care that much about. :P
Then again, I wonder if they’re even legal to bring back to Singapore…..they may set off the toxic screening alarm or the drug sniffing dog would curl up and die or something…
Cannot get sick. Need to fulfill by role as shopping bag carrier when in Bangkok with NDR. NDR…when typed in all uppercase looks like an acronym for some covert government agency. National Defense Research. Not Done Ranting. Ya know, that kinda thing.
Yeah, anyhoos. Bangkok. Believe it or not, it’ll be my first time there. Hope I don’t get lost in chatuchat or however it’s spelt (I checked it up just now, but I forgot…). I mean, seeing as how I can get lost in Orchard Road, a huge ass flea market is….well….a huge ass flea market.
Been trying to read up a little on the city, so I know what to expect, where I wanna go and such. The first URL I hit gave me a whole list of “Do NOT get conned by this” and “If they ask you for ____ say ____” and stuff like that.
Wait….Thailand….Bangkok….I have GOTTA see if I can score a few packets of krongtips there! No way in HELL will I let NDR smoke ‘em though. To be reserved especially for Liam. His lungs I don’t care that much about. :P
Then again, I wonder if they’re even legal to bring back to Singapore…..they may set off the toxic screening alarm or the drug sniffing dog would curl up and die or something…