The First Drop
Wow. Me. A blog. Who would've thunk huh? And yes, thunk is the past tense of think. IT'S MY BLOG, I MAKE THE RULES DAMMIT!
*/end Narcissistic moment*
Well, anyway, I don't intend for lots of people (actually, no more than just a handful) to have this URL. I'm covering up my lack of popularity by saying I want this to be "exclusive". =P
But yeah, this is just a way for you jokers to keep in the loop with what's going on in my life and saves me the trouble of sending out different emails to keep different people up to date
*coughs in the direction of the Emerald Land*
To He-who-is-in-the-world's-most-livable-city, I apologise for not being able to talk to you online because YOU ALWAYS MESSAGE ME WHEN I'M AT WORK, DAMMIT!! (yeah, yeah, I love ya still)
In anycase, things are pretty packed these days. The whole year end advertising rush thing where everyone wants to throw ads out, plus the motorshow is on, plus NTUC's campaign for their LinkCard revamp is out (if you see copy mistakes there, it's NOT my fault. Seriously.) All in all a very busy year end. Add to that that one of my colleagues is on maternity leave and another is leaving for his honeymoon soon and.....well.....sleep was always just a waste of time anyway, huh?
Of course, that hardly explains why I'm typing all this when I'm supposed to be working. *shifty eyes*
Yeah, well, anyway feel free to leave comments. I don't think I'll be too buggered to put a tagboard in here.
ps shall upload some pics in due time.
pps I'm supposed to write a review for Marketing Magazine. Does anyone have any suggestions for a terribly good and terribly bad ad for me to critique? They have to be from the last month or so.....anyone? please? *crickets chirping*
*/end Narcissistic moment*
Well, anyway, I don't intend for lots of people (actually, no more than just a handful) to have this URL. I'm covering up my lack of popularity by saying I want this to be "exclusive". =P
But yeah, this is just a way for you jokers to keep in the loop with what's going on in my life and saves me the trouble of sending out different emails to keep different people up to date
*coughs in the direction of the Emerald Land*
To He-who-is-in-the-world's-most-livable-city, I apologise for not being able to talk to you online because YOU ALWAYS MESSAGE ME WHEN I'M AT WORK, DAMMIT!! (yeah, yeah, I love ya still)
In anycase, things are pretty packed these days. The whole year end advertising rush thing where everyone wants to throw ads out, plus the motorshow is on, plus NTUC's campaign for their LinkCard revamp is out (if you see copy mistakes there, it's NOT my fault. Seriously.) All in all a very busy year end. Add to that that one of my colleagues is on maternity leave and another is leaving for his honeymoon soon and.....well.....sleep was always just a waste of time anyway, huh?
Of course, that hardly explains why I'm typing all this when I'm supposed to be working. *shifty eyes*
Yeah, well, anyway feel free to leave comments. I don't think I'll be too buggered to put a tagboard in here.
ps shall upload some pics in due time.
pps I'm supposed to write a review for Marketing Magazine. Does anyone have any suggestions for a terribly good and terribly bad ad for me to critique? They have to be from the last month or so.....anyone? please? *crickets chirping*